
4 weddings and a funeral
4 Weddings and a Funeral follows the adventures of a group of friends through the eyes of Charles, a good-natured but socially awkward Englishman living in London, who falls in love with Carrie, an American whom Charles keeps meeting at four weddings and a funeral.
lazy and unorganised which is shown from Charles staying in bed after his alarm went off and being late for a few weddings.
forgetful and clumsy which can be seen from Charles forgetting the rings at the first wedding.
In terms of the middle/upper class they are represented as being:
active and ready which is shown from them being on time for the weddings.
Considering that Charles is British and is considered working class and Carrie is American and is middle class(I think this because of the way she speaks and mostly dresses very posh) this represents British in the film are considered working class and Americans are represented as middle class.
Considering that Charles is British and is considered working class and Carrie is American and is middle class(I think this because of the way she speaks and mostly dresses very posh) this represents British in the film are considered working class and Americans are represented as middle class.
In terms of being american they are represented as being:
seductive which is shown from people saying that they are.
having a nice smell this is shown as Charles says she has.
having kissing be a big thing in america.
In terms of being British they are represented as:
having a posh and with some a very posh accent("I think I love you, and eh, I-I just wondered by any chance you wouldn't like to... Eh... Eh... No, no, no of course not... I'm an idiot, he's not... Excellent, excellent, fantastic, eh, I was gonna say lovely to see you, sorry to disturb... Better get on...")


No comments:
Post a Comment